Peter Hughes Liveaboard trip for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthernDM

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a seven night liveaboard for 1 person for sale. This trip may be on either the Wind Dancer to Grenada, or on the Sun Dancer II to Belize. If your interested, please look at http://www.peterhughes.com for further information. The dates for this trip have not been aranged yet, so you may coordinate your own schedule once the trip is sold to you. I will be selling this opportunity for $1,500.00, and after you look at the website you will see this is a bargain.

we're thinking about booking the sun dancer II for July. Would that spot be available for that?
Can I ask how come you have this available?

Is the liveaboard still available? I'm very interested if it's still up for grabs... Will wait for your reply. Thanks!!! stacie

NorthernDM:
I have a seven night liveaboard for 1 person for sale. This trip may be on either the Wind Dancer to Grenada, or on the Sun Dancer II to Belize. If your interested, please look at http://www.peterhughes.com for further information. The dates for this trip have not been aranged yet, so you may coordinate your own schedule once the trip is sold to you. I will be selling this opportunity for $1,500.00, and after you look at the website you will see this is a bargain.

Interesting, 2nd time today I've talked about Peter Hughes & the Wind Dancer....Our son worked for Peter back in '02 & '03 & put in the buoys for the Grenada venue..That was in Dec '02 & Jan, Feb '03......Wind Dancer wasn't there then, was a 'new' boat there, can't remember the name of it.....Last I heard, after leaving Roatan with it in about '01, they brought the W.D. off Venezuala for whale watching.....Thay must have changed out the original one in Grenada with the W.D.....BTW, my son cracked a back plate on his Scubapro classic BC in Roatan(worked on the Wind Dancer there for a while) doing giant stride entries off the bow of the W.D.......crazy kids, but they had a ball.....lol......

Yah, I can't wait for this trip... my first real liveaboard vacation (did 4 days liveaboard in australia to get certified a few years ago but didn't know yet how to enjoy diving)

diver 85:
Interesting, 2nd time today I've talked about Peter Hughes & the Wind Dancer....Our son worked for Peter back in '02 & '03 & put in the buoys for the Grenada venue..That was in Dec '02 & Jan, Feb '03......Wind Dancer wasn't there then, was a 'new' boat there, can't remember the name of it.....Last I heard, after leaving Roatan with it in about '01, they brought the W.D. off Venezuala for whale watching.....Thay must have changed out the original one in Grenada with the W.D.....BTW, my son cracked a back plate on his Scubapro classic BC in Roatan(worked on the Wind Dancer there for a while) doing giant stride entries off the bow of the W.D.......crazy kids, but they had a ball.....lol......
I think the original was the Island Dancer. The Wind Dancer was in Grand Turk in 01.

Back
Top Bottom