Need Help!!!! Dry Suit Stolen!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
would all of you please pass the word and shoot me an e-mail at this e-mail ptgod1st777@yahoo.com and i'll give all information regarding this issue.

About 2 months I have had my BRAND NEW DRY SUIT STOLEN FROM MY CAR HERE IN CA. IF ANY OR ALL CAN PUT THE WORD OUT WHO LIVE HERE IN CA AND STATES CLOSE BY CA. POLICE REPORT MADE. HERES A BREIFF DISCRIPTION OF THE DRY SUIT

ALL BLACK WITH DRYGLOVE CONNECTORS ON SLEEVES PERM. AFFIXED TO THE SLEEVES,XL IN SIZE XXXL BOOT TIRLAM TYPE SUITE WHEN YOU GUY'S AND WOMEN E-MAIL ME I WILL GIVE THE SERIAL NUMBER AS WELL. I DON'T HAVE THAT ON ME RIGHT NOW.. SUITE USED ONLY 3 TIMES.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP
SCUBA FOR LIFE
Brian Bluestein:light::shakehead:huh:

Instead of spamming the board, post this in the Nor-Cal section once. Might help to say what brand it was, along with model, and where it was stolen from. Please also let us know what kind of vehicle you drive and what is remaining in the vehicle for future shopping excursions. Thank you!

Sucks, I HATE thieves.

And for the love of God, press your caps lock key!

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

What spineless creature would do such a thing? From what I understand, drysuit diving is specialized. I hope the person who did this has no use for it. Anyway you look at it, karma will come around and get this person....I wish you luck in getting your drysuit back. :-|
Take care,
~Aubrey

Back
Top Bottom