Visit to Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babtaw

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm going to be in Monterey on Friday May 18th 2007 and hoping to dive that day. From the online info it looks like diving is great out there! And cold!

Who do you recommend I rent gear from and hire to guide me?

I'm new to diving. I've had one series of open water dives in August of 2006 at Bull Shoals Lake. I am looking forward to diving in the ocean!

Thanx!

There are few dive shops in monterey. Two of the dive shops are walking distance from the Breakwater. Glenn's aquarius is actually right in the Breakwater parking lot where a lot of divers park when they go diving. May 18th that's friday right? I might be able to go.

The other dive shop that's right there (within a block) of the water is Monterey Bay Dive Center (MBDC for short)....

I would hit up either one of those for gear and a local DM for a guided tour... that should ease up some of your logistics and planning headaches..

Thanx for the info! I will book a dive master and let you know the specific times. It would be great to meet and dive together!

Central Il...a small town just outside of Springfield. Maybe I'll get to that profile soon. No diving around here for at least 3hr drive! 15' would be considered good viz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom