Dive Rite 10 watt HH HID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gr8fuldiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Dear DR,

I recently sent DR my HH HID to have a burr removed that was tearing up the o-rings. After opening and closing the light several times, it appears that this problem has been fixed. Thank you.

But now the light no longer works. I have tried it with numerous sets of batteries and I get the same result. I start turning the light on and once I get near the point where the light usually comes it, the bulb flickers a little bit and goes out.

I have had this light since X-mas and so far it has only been operable on 1 dive. The unit has not been used since you last serviced it.

Also, Ken if your reading this, it was nice meeting you last week. I stopped by your office in Lake City with my buddy who dropped off his 905 to change out the boots.

-Eric

Hi there,

I just noticed your post and I am sorry that your light isn't firing. Did you get this sent in to Dive Rite for service?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom