Anyone dive on Tuesdays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mobeeno

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just wondering if anyone gets Tuesdays off and would like to dive Pt. Lobos or anywhere in Monterey/Carmel.

A bunch of us usually dive on Wed/Thurs.... If those days work for you.... Let me know... We usually do 2-3 dives (sometimes a night dive) and depending on the conditions hang out and BBQ at Breakwater....

I usually dive on Monday with my friend who is also on scubaboard but if you guys don't mind a third wheeler, then I'll sometimes join with you. :)

JT851:
A bunch of us usually dive on Wed/Thurs.... If those days work for you.... Let me know... We usually do 2-3 dives (sometimes a night dive) and depending on the conditions hang out and BBQ at Breakwater....

Very good, I hope to join you on a Wednesday one of these days.

So, how do I go about getting out of work to get into one of these midweek dives?

Therapist appointments? Chemotherapy for my parakeet? Lawsuit over repairs on a mid 2000's German sports sedan?

Help me help myself!

LOL....

Since the boss man dives... its pretty much telling him im going and he says.... DAY OFF APPROVED.... PICK ME UP @ ????

Ill plan one probably for next week or the week after before i run off to training....

Illl let yall know....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom