Aqua Cat Trip July 7 (07/07/07)!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Filodiver

New
Reaction score
Hope I'm posting this to the right place -- I'm brand new here.

I've got the Aqua Cat booked on an incredible week in July and have a few spaces left that I'm trying to fill. Anyone interested? It's a weeklong trip -- you fly into Nassau and then dive in the Northern Exumas. Went there last year and this is an incredible boat! I've done lots of Aggressors and this meets and in some ways even beats them. It's the standard week of diving with up to 5 dives per day, meals, snacks, beverages, accommodations (dbl. occ.). Nitrox available, etc. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I'd like to fill this and move on to just looking forward to the diving!!!

By the way, besides beginning on 07/07/07 -- our final day of diving is on Friday the 13th -- in the Bermuda Triangle -- how much fun and bragging rights is that?

:wave-smil

Filodiver, PM sent.

Wow... would love to but my daughter whom I have that week doesn't get done with summer camp until 7/7, so we're looking at starting a trip or something on the 8th... dang it... :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom