Space Available on Aqua Cat Liveaboard 07/07/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Filodiver

New
Reaction score
Well rats! Apparently I put a post under the wrong category. Sorry, I'm new to this site and have almost no experience in general in forums! Sorry.:light:

So, to start over, I have booked the Aqua Cat Liveaboard (www.aquacatcruises.com if you want specific info on boat) booked this July and have a few spaces available after a few cancellations.

The trips dates are incredible -- begins on 07/07/07 and ends the following Sat. on 7/14 -- with the last day of diving on Friday the 13th in what's referred to as part of the Bermuda Triangle. What Fun!!
:wave-smil

The trip price is $1995.00 (plus $90 port fee) and includes 7 nights accommodations, dbl. occ. You can sign up as an individual or a couple. Also includes meals, beverages both adult and non-alcoholic, snacks -- and let me tell you last time I was on this boat the food was beyond incredible. Also includes up to 5 dives per day for 5-1/2 days. Nitrox extra. Airfare not included, you'll fly into Nassau, but R/T transfers are included in trip price.

What can I say? I've done a lot of Aggressors several times and love them, and this boat is every bit as good and in some ways better. I loved diving the Exumas and of course in July we should have pretty darn good weather.

The crew is incredibly attentive -- some of the best -- in addition to diving they'll take you snorkeling, fishing, on island excursions, beach picnics, ocean kayaking, you name it. It is hard to find enough time to do it all -- and not miss too many dives. And of course, you can do nothing but chill out on the sun deck, or in a hammock, or the huge saloon editing your video or photos, or even nap in your cabin with private a/c, refrig. and head.

Please contact me if you're interested. Because I've booked it, Aqua Cat will leave it up to me to sell. I've already got a great group of people going and would love to meet new divers! PS, if you've got video or photo equipment you'll find the boat well set up for both too. I got some great shots of several lionfish last year and am going hunting for more this year!

Come spend your vacation with a bunch of fun divers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom