Underwater Journal’s Issue 2 is out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walt Stearns

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
April 5, 2007 – Underwater Journal’s Issue 2 is out!

Perhaps a little late in this announcement for this board, but I would like everyone to know that the new online diving magazine Underwater Journal is out with Issue 2.

The publication is free, distributed from our site. There is no catch. Subscribing is just an option for those who want to be informed when the next issue is out. We don’t use those email addresses for any other means. You can download as many times as you like. Just follow the link to download; www.underwaterjournal.com

In Issue 2, April/May, the journal features 54 pages, covering a variety of interesting stories and reviews from:

· Blue Springs revisited with Philippe Cousteau.
· Going sky-high for dolphins in the Bahamas with Jim Abernethy.
· North Carolina’s Crystal Coast – home to sandtiger sharks and wrecks.
· Conception Island and other Southern Bahama treats with the Caribbean Explorer I.
· Aqua Lung’s Mistral Double-hose Regulator.
· Review of the new cave diving DVD “Facing Darkness”.
· As well as an item or two for the gear bag – the EZ Spring fins straps and the Phoenix Nozzle.

To be expected, each feature is packed with loads of crisp images and only few advertisements, Underwater Journal is certainly worth checking out.

For additional information, article proposals or advertisement: info@uwjournal.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom