Introducing Myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi there all. Just thought I would introduce myself. I posted another entry wondering if anyone was diving this month in here. Generally it would be nice to meet up with more divers to do some dives. Generally I partner with my husband, but we general do fun dives through shops (wallins, in particular) but would like to branch out a bit more. We have both logged 25 dives and are planning on logging 2 more this weekend, and are in the process of doing our AOW cert.

Anyhow - if anyone is interested in an informal gathering to dive, buzz me or say hi. :) CHEERS!

Hi Sarita75, too bad we can't dive on the week of April 21, thats the only day I'm free because it is after a math test at USF. I don't live in San Francisco, but I commute there by Bart and Muni.

Roy - that does bite. But good luck on your math test! I think I might try for a boat dive through Pinnacles (with Sanctuary) on the 22nd, but will have to see about it all as the date nears. I haven't been out with them (Sanctuary), but have heard some good things about them, so it would be nice experience.

Monterey - thanks for the welcome!

Welcome... I'm sure you find buddies and mentors alike here... just a friendly reminder don't feel in a rush to get "out" there and get in over your head (pun intended) just take it easy... practice your skills and try to dive with people with more experience... then pretty soon you'll be the experienced one taking out new guys....

Ben_ca:
Welcome... I'm sure you find buddies and mentors alike here... just a friendly reminder don't feel in a rush to get "out" there and get in over your head (pun intended)

You stay there and be a Rotten seal Ben, I'm running into the water. :rofl3:

Anyways, I never dove from Sanctuary before, its either BeachHopper 2 or Monterey Express. But anyways, after the middle of May, its time to get away from the city and into the water!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom