How to make money...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Man o Man! Today I went over to the official "Dog the Bounty Hunter" shop and got some shirts for my kids....the door hinge was glowing and the cash register was smoking!!! People going in and out, taking pictures, cash only, basically just 4 or 5 items: Tshirts, Hooded shirts, hats, pillows and pictures...
64.gif
Cha-ching!!

Where's that at? Is it to help 'pay his fine' in Mexico?

Something tells me that the same clientele that would buy D the BH merch would also buy those switchblade combs, lighters with the nekkid women and wallets with chains. You should stand on the corner and sell those as they come out of the store. Of course, I'll take 5% of your gross sales as a finder's fee or we could work out a trade for some photos.

I apologize in advance if I offended any D the BH fans, or people with combs, lighters and wallets. Wildcard gave me the idea.

he he

I looooove Dog. ...but I am afraid of that wife.

I see him in the gocery store in Hawaii Kai a lot! (evidently she makes him buy the groceries...hmm, interesting) next thing, we will see him walking a little fluff dog or something equally as humiliating. A man like Dog should send his WOMAN to the market.
Wish JB would do his hair like that, would make me wild.

I can not believe what has happened to him. he was not even armed, ya know? AND went with a Mexican Cop. World has gone nuts.

ohhh, now I want a shirt.

I've seen her with some of the kids at Sam's club and I've seen them all up at Ko'olina....Normal people doing everyday things :D

Fishb0y: Some of the shirts have designs about his extradition...I'm sure it goes towards that. Do you know where Da Kine bonds office is?

Nope... haven't taken the 'pilgrimage' to there yet.

Me and the middle kid saw him at HPD dropping off one of his 'boys' when I was registering my pistol.

justleesa:
you take Beretania to Queen Emma (at St. Andrews), you'll see it on your right :wink:
Hate to admit this to anyone, but My Brother in law(sisters husband) had to stop and get a picture outside, he was bummed that Dog was not in.............:confused:
and C, I think I would be more scared of his wife than dog himself......:eyebrow:

justleesa:
I've seen her with some of the kids at Sam's club and I've seen them all up at Ko'olina....Normal people doing everyday things :D

Fishb0y: Some of the shirts have designs about his extradition...I'm sure it goes towards that. Do you know where Da Kine bonds office is?

The Dawg is normal?!! Jeez, next thing I know people are gonna start saying good things about ME:crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom