Your photo on cover of new diving web mag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezero

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are looking for underwater photos for our first new interactive online scuba mag, unlike any web mag out there. We are looking for one photo that will absolutely blow us away to be featured on the front page, with full credits in the mag and website, free dive zero gear, and possibilities of some really cool opportunities in the near future. Basically we would like to announce this as a photo contest. Let the game begin. You can contact us by replying on here or by emailing us from our website. :D

i will do this, but only if i am allowed to wear my leopard skin thong

H2Andy:
i will do this, but only if i am allowed to wear my leopard skin thong

:shakehead

SCUBAJENNIFER:
:11:

Oh lord...thanks for the visual!!!

ey, hows the superbowl partying going? I would be celebrating all year round, if I were a colts fan. Hopefully the selling of the Cubbies will break their curse this year and giv us somethingmore fruitful to celebrate:D

You don't want my picture, I'd break the magazine.

Any picture will be looked at, if you feel you have some good stuff, let me know. I checked out some of your galleries and contacted you through pm. Keep up the good photos. Remember, the online interactive mag, (dont want to claim anything, but more features, video, cool graphics and faster download time and easier viewing than other online scuba mags - wont mention any names). Estimated to reach over 100,000 unique views within the first 3 months. Imagine that many people knowing your name, plus we'll hook you up with some free stuff.

We will be deciding the winner in the next couple days.

Luke

Back
Top Bottom