Other than clothes pins, what to bring on Blackbeards?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I couldn't think of a thing, so I asked the Lovely Young Kat... she said (without hesitation, I might add) "Air Freshener."
Rick

Don't bring much... there is NO room to put it!!
- A J

Some kind of all weather gear...like cheap roll ups in a plastic pouch.

If you're a drinker, your own bottle of hard stuff (plenty of beer and wine on board).

A good sweatshirt.....never know what the night temps can be after a late dive.

Several changes of dry clothes (tee shirts and shorts). If the weather socks in, nothing drys down below.

DO NOT BRING anything to eat, like your favorite munchies. International law prohibits food stuffs across borders except as declared by the boat captain's manifest.

You'll love the trip.....have a blast!

You may want to bring you a good drinking cup, they supply them but they are small and old. I always bring a plastic beer mug about 12oz. Other than that, pack light because there is not much room, just a little shelf at the foot of your bed. Be sure you have a good fowl weather suit, this time of year you will most probably need it.

Have fun!

-
I was with my girlfriend so I can't speak from personal experience. But from what I saw with the, uhh, single people you may want to bring some condoms. It got pretty crazy the last couple of days. I guess it was all the salt water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom