Thursday 12th April Weightin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LindaBluedolphin

Resident/Token Treehugger
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Unless I missed something, Almilty fell down on the job again!

I only lost 1 lb this week (well I guess I had to slow down eventually), that brings the total to 30.8 lbs.

My exciting news is.....well exciting for me anyway.....

I did not take measurements day 1 in January mostly because it is hard to do it yourself, but did have them taken at the first MeetUp I went to in early February. I went to my 3rd MeetUp on Tuesday and it appears I have lost about 21 inches total (combination from neck, shoulders, chest, waist, hips, thigh, calf, upper arm and fore arm)

Linda... That is truly awesome! Great job! See.... you really are getting smaller! Isn't it a great feeling! You are a saint on that treadmill, and it is paying off!

I have not had my measurements taken, and I wish that I would have.... but I didn't want to face the "ugly truth" of how big I really was! I have "shrunk" substantially... and now I wish I knew just how much, as far as inches go.

I show a gain this week... it's not unexpected though, and I'm not worried about it... TOM is right around the corner, and I'm bloated up like an over-inflated balloon. The cramps are HORRID... still haven't let up, and NOTHING is helping the pain. I've tried the hot bath, heating pad, and Ultram to no avail. I spent most of my night laying in the fetal position and hugging a pillow! LOL Only a woman could understand! My hubby is so clueless about the pain... I wish that men could have horrid period cramps, just once! LOL

Today's weight... 261.4
Gain of... 1.5 lbs
Challenge loss... 1.5 lbs

Spring tides this week ...

Last week's weight - 232.0
Today's weight - 226.8
Loss for the week - 5.2 lbs

I was quite sick on Easter Sunday ... lost most of that in one day ... but felt better by Monday, and it just never came back ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Well I think my job stress may be droping soon, and I will be able to drop those last couple of pounds, but still 198 this week. Still 6# for the challange. Hopefully soon I will be able to get that mug!

Congrats to all who have achieved a loss this week.

Well, after a week and a half (or maybe it was two weeks) of drowning my troubles in food (well, it's better than drugs I guess) and getting it back together again on Monday, I am down 2.5 lbs from the 6 that I had gained back. Binges. What are they good for? Absolutely nothing, Say it again. My apologies to whomever it is who sings the real song about War.

FB, that's great news.

I hung in there after some great feasting on the long weekend and weigh in at 222 once again. Even for the week.

Way to go Linda!!!

everyone in fact

hmmmmmm - with the short week my days are screwed up..... i will try to lift my game in future :D

no weighin for me....... my clinic was closed due to easter school holidays so will see next week how im doing

way to go!!

almitywife:
Way to go Linda!!!

everyone in fact

hmmmmmm - with the short week my days are screwed up..... i will try to lift my game in future :D

no weighin for me....... my clinic was closed due to easter school holidays so will see next week how im doing

way to go!!

Okay, hall pass this time, but in the future....we don't ask much of you Almity....just our weekly weigh in thread....not too much to ask:D

hahahahah

Miss LInda getting cheeky!

cheeky Linda must have been hiding under that 21 INCHES of outer layer :D :10:

Awww not again...my weight is getting out of control because I'm packing up some lean mass which is making me more heavy underwater which is a good thing :D. But the best day was I can now fit into size 30 waist pants! Rich you almost fitting in yet?

Back
Top Bottom