Looking for???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RSL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone know a good place to find a set of Gaiters for drysuits???? Looked aroound and can't seem to find them??? Also are there different kinds, and if so what are the advantages and disadvantages of each?

Like these?

I don't use any so I'm not much help in sorting them out.

Pete

dive rite, halcyon and golem all make them. the halcyon and golem don't use clips, but rather wrap around the whole leg and close with velcro.

i have a pair of the golem gaiters for sale if you want, i only used them on a handful of dives and will part with them for $30, plus shipping.

We don't stock gaiters, but can special order them from Dive Rite, OMs, or DUI.

Well, Golem Gear posted their sale gaiters. DiveRiteExpress, in the first link, has theirs. Both are online stores you can order from.

I have the DiveRite gaiters, and the only downside to the buckles I can think of involves their annoying sand-magnet properties on beach dives. They hold more sand than you would believe. No prob on boat dives, however.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom