Trans Pak Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cwick

Reaction score
I have a new trans pak and I would like to use a 2" crotch strap on it. How does the strap connect to the rear of the harness? I would also like to use trim weights at the top. How do they connect? Thanks for any insight!

Or you could get the adapter to use a 2" strap.

Adapter

bingo! The 2" Transpac crotch strap adapter, otherwise known as "The Jordan" (this was made because I complained enough about having to use a 1" crotch strap while scootering....ouch....I guess all of the other guys around here don't have a problem because they don't have as much down there to hurt).

cwick:
Thanks for the info! Any ideas on the trim weights?

Are available as 2,3 or 4 pound denominations and are sold seperately, as opposed to a pair. They are basically a tube sewn with shot lead with grommets on each end. PN's and retail prices in the USA are: BC2150-2 ($18.38); BC2150-3 ($22.05); BC2150-4 ($27.78) and can be attached to the 1" d-rings on the side of the Transpac (most people put them on the upper d-rings) by using either zip ties or the medium sized quick links. The quick links' PN is HW1014SS and retail in the USA for $3.25 (you would need qty 4 of them for your two harness weights).

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom