drysuit alterations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick2

Reaction score
Can anyone recomend a local resource for dry suit alterations? I have a Zeagle Expedition Trilam and if I could get the legs shortened, it may look like it actually belongs to me. Some of the members of the club I dive with are threatening to show up at the next site with a bottle of helium, they think I may just get off the ground!!!!
Help:confused:

Rick2:
Can anyone recomend a local resource for dry suit alterations? I have a Zeagle Expedition Trilam and if I could get the legs shortened, it may look like it actually belongs to me. Some of the members of the club I dive with are threatening to show up at the next site with a bottle of helium, they think I may just get off the ground!!!!
Help:confused:
Depends on what local means to you.

You need to fill out your profile. :)

The resource I see cited most frequently is Superior Drysuit Repair, linked above, but I don't know if that counts as local from your perspective.

Very good point Compudude, thanks for pointing it out.:wink: I'm in New England.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom