Thur 19th April weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hi guys...... another blown out week for me and no weighin as i was at a conference.

work and stress seems to be dominating at the moment and that drysuit i desire is in the far distance!

bugger.... gotta keep plugging away

so hows everyone else doing???

cheers

Morning All,

Well I'm way off track at the moment. - And I completely missed last week - sorry... I've had two long weekends over the last week and lost track of time/space....

Been doing a lot of weight training - realised summer is coming! lol

So I've joined the gym, which is right next door to where I work. So now lunchtimes I'm in there for an hour...

This weeks weightin: 150.3lbs
Last weight: 149.1lbs
Loss this week: +1.2lbs GAIN
Total Loss to date: 64.7lbs
Target: 145lbs (+5.3lbs)

I did a mini Biathlon on my own last weekend (I was bored) - 10km Run, striaght on the bike for 20km, rest for 15mins, then did some weights...

It felt great! however I've pulled something in my right foot, so have had to rest the cardio now.

Speak later!

Down 3.8 this week (no one is more surprised about that then me)

Total 34.2

I am not in the 10# challenge for the prize (I don't need a mug), but that would be 10.4 lbs in this round

I went back up 1.2 lbs ... pretty much expected after a big loss last week.

Current weight 228.0 ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

WOWEEEE, LINDA!!! What an awesome week for you! I bed you're floating on cloud nine!

I haven't gotten around to weighing in yet. I have a gut feeling that it will show a gain... even though I've been really good the last couple days, and worked out yesterday. Blasted plateaus!!! I'll edit this post when I get around to stepping on the scales. :)

Darn it Roy sent me his 2 pounds.....

I'm in again at 222 and I feel positive for the summer. My golf course opens next week, so lots of 5 mile walks coming, and the water temperature in the St. Lawrence is starting to move upward ever so slowly. The countdown to weekly diving is on!

Hi Everyone. I'm back down to 200 even this morning, just 7 pounds away from my first goal. Since I haven't been running for the past 4 days I feel pretty good about continuing to lose weight, even if it is slowly. Running will begin again tonight.

Like some of the others, I had a mixed week. After getting back control, I lost it again and went on a big time binge. So much so that I really made myself ill the next day. Why do we do that to ourselves? Oh well. So I got it together again. Had an awesome spin class last night. I actually finished the entire class and had the resistance on the bike way up. So I am up 2 lbs from last week, but if I hadn't gotten it back together, it would have been 6 lbs. LOL.

So, I realize, that eating over my problems really doesn't make me feel any better in the long run. And, more importantly, it doesn't help anything. But I decided to skip that whole self-loathing step and just start being good to myself again. And give my kid up for adoption. :rofl3:

Surprisingly enough... I do show a loss for the week! But, still not back beyond the plateau.

Today- 260.0
Challenge loss of 2.9 lbs
Weight loss to date- 45 lbs... still!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom