"Alter Boyz"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Universal Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just wanna let everyone know about the show I went to last night. "Altar Boyz" is playing at the Hawaii Theatre downtown Honolulu. It is an off-broadway show that totally rocked!

Imagine a boyband, ala 'BackStreet Boys', 'N' Sync, etc, but put together by G.O.D. to spread the word. It isn't a 'religious' show, nor does it put down religion. The five guys were non-stop throughout and their voices were excellent.

In the end, they drew a standing ovation. I had a fantastic time and the theatre was rustic, but very beautiful. Old smell but great decor. Enough said.

They are only here until April 22. You won't be disappointed if you check them out. How often do we get this in Hawai'i? Rarely. www.hawaiitheatre.com

thanks...sounds great.

(why can't you dive?)

Catherine, I still have that "wet cough" (bronchitis) thing that is going around. I've had it for a few weeks now.

Lisa, it was very fun and I was home by 10pm. The theatre was so nice. It was like stepping back in time. I had seats right in the middle, 13 rows up on the ground floor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom