NEW Virtual Interactive (page flip) SCUBA DIVING Magazine up and running! *FREE*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezero

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:D Hello everyone

We have just recently launched our first online scuba diving mag. May even be the first in the world of it's kind. The magazine gives you the experience of a real mag plus more by using page flipping technology.

If you have a minute or two, check it out, since after all it's filled with information, contests, photo gallery, interviews and a lot more. (AND IT'S FREE).

We will be introducing videos, slideshows and more flash animation in the next issue. Check it out, send us an email and you may even have your stuff featured in the next issue.

You can access the mag at divezero.com or by this link: www.divezero.com/magazine1.swf

Hope you all enjoy - loading time is approx 1 min - please be patient - IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!:D

Well that is probably one of the best uses of flash I've seen in a while

Excellent job!

Hey, I'm somebody, I'm listed as a contributor! Two of my photos made the cut.

Glad you all like it:D

We are also stoked on it as well. We are already planning and working on Issue 2 and it's looking amazing.

We interviewed Rob Stewart - the director of the new movie/documentary - Sharkwater. With videos, never before seen pictures and some neat stories of his adventure. Go check it out, out in theatres! Lets save the sharks together!!! Guaranteed it will change your perception on sharks and just the overall idea that nothing is stopping the slaughtering of sharks, and we all need to do something about it - soon.

Also a ton of cool articles which we have to be quite about for now. We are really excited on integrating video players into the flash pages and using more flash animation which will give the mag a better overall interactive experience.

One more thing - dont be shy - submit your local dive shop in the mag - you will find the info at the end of the magazine, get them some free exposure!!!

Thanks for all of your support, and also a big shout out to all of our sponsors in the magazine, we only pick the best dive companies, go check them out!

Back
Top Bottom