Zero viz is fun! ........ not!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bdshort

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Went diving today out at the South Point Higgins site we've dove at here several times. The weather was fantastic going in... sunny skies and temps of almost 60 (air). Once we got under things changed... the viz was no better than 4 feet. We initially bagged the dive, but decided to give it one more shot once another dive buddy showed up. The crap in the water cleared up a bit once we got down to about 40 - 50 feet, but then of course it was as dark as a night dive... we looked around a bit, then ended the dive. Hopefully this stuff clears up soon cause I like to SEE THINGS when I dive!

Brian

...and it was even more funner when my light stopped working...woo hoo! Here's a couple awesome pics:shakehead

Poog:coffee:

Attachments

• IMG_0555.JPG
    IMG_0555.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0556.JPG
    IMG_0556.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0558.JPG
    IMG_0558.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0559.JPG
    IMG_0559.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0560.JPG
    IMG_0560.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 58
And THIS is what I'm going to miss? :huh:

ArcticDiver:
And THIS is what I'm going to miss? :huh:

Ha! Exactly...well, not really. We've had a whole week of sunshine which is unusual:wink: This whole week calls for the usual rain and clouds so hopefully this phytoplankton bloom will soon disappear:D At least BD and me hope so:eyebrow:

Poog:coffee:

Good, looking forward to the pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom