Atmos 2 Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taliesin58

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have the atmos 2 console with the knife attached. I want to switch to a wrist mount, but I cannot get the module out of the boot. Do I need to remove the knife sheath? How do I go about doing that?
Also, I would prefer to have the module bungeed to my wrist. Are there connection points on the module itself, or do I need to buy a wrist boot to have it wrist mounted?
What is the part number for the wrist boot?

The module just prys out. It needs to come out to change the batteries. I do not believe the knife does anything regardinig disassembly. I removed mine with the knife in place.

There are no connections on the module

Obviously I have been doing something wrong... I have always had to remove the back of the console (that has the knife sheath built in to the plastic) to remove the computer. This is pretty simple, four allen screws and out it comes. The computer is wierdly shaped, enough so that I don't think I could pry it out without significant damage.

It is actually harder to get the computer into the wrist mount after removing it from the console, and the wrist mount didn't come with directions. It was about $40 from a local dealer, I am clueless about the PN#, sorry. It is very secure when finally in the wrist boot.

All the best, James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom