Tuesday 4/24 Weigh-In? Anyone?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3.4 pounds is great! You've been working really hard.

I'm down to 199, but since I was way up after the weekend I'm not to upset about it. I think I'm going to start running twice a day until my Cinco weigh in.

Oyster Diver:
3.4 pounds is great! You've been working really hard.

I'm down to 199, but since I was way up after the weekend I'm not to upset about it. I think I'm going to start running twice a day until my Cinco weigh in.

I can't wait to be at the 199 mark. Just being under 200 is such a mental thing :)

Did we change the weigh in day from Thursday to Tuesday? I won't be able to report until I get home and weigh in Thrusday morning. I doubt I lost anything this week, probably up a bit.

I'll weigh in whenever there's a thread about it! :wink: LOL Thursday is still my "official weigh day" though. :) So... for yesterday.... I was 258.6.

Sarita... you've had great success since you've joined us! :wink: Keep going, girl!

LindaBluedolphin:
Did we change the weigh in day from Thursday to Tuesday? I won't be able to report until I get home and weigh in Thrusday morning. I doubt I lost anything this week, probably up a bit.
I thought it was both Tuesday AND Thursday. My bad. :hideing_b

sarita75:
I thought it was both Tuesday AND Thursday. My bad. :hideing_b

I think at one time it might have been. I believe I remember seeing something about it in one of the threads. Then, the weigh-ins just kinda migrated to Thursdays. LOL I think Thursdays are good for weigh-ins... it gives us just enough time to drop that extra gain from a splurge over the weekend. :D

Me... I'll post my weight a few times a week... especially if I'm working thru a plateau, or I've had a good loss.... or I'm ranting about a gain... etc! :wink:

Today, I was back to 259.5. Argh! And I didn't hardly eat yesterday... felt glum and kinda had a scratchy throat. Wasn't really hungry. Today, I'm drinking lots o' water and eating healthy for a *hopefully* good weigh in tomorrow.

Awww, bounced up to 160. Gotta be careful of what I eat, or it could be me packing in some muscles. Oh well, I'll just have to be careful of what I eat then.

I had a cr*p day at work today, so had a real horrible meaty lunch and some french fries (did anyone tell you, eating stuff doesn't make you feel better!?) - no dinner for me tonight!

So, now I'm off running! catch you guys and gals later!

TheTrickster:
I had a cr*p day at work today, so had a real horrible meaty lunch and some french fries (did anyone tell you, eating stuff doesn't make you feel better!?) - no dinner for me tonight!

I hate when I do that... especially at work! It winds up being a greasy sandwich and fries or something else "not so healthy" and then my stomach gets all crampy and I feel like puking! Yuck!

I feel for ya, Trickster... go run it off!

Back
Top Bottom