Thursday 26th April Weightin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheTrickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals!

Hows your week been!? - I see many of you were so excited, that you had a weight in on Tuesday - fear not! you can still weightin today as well!

Here's my results for this week:

This weeks weightin: 149.1lbs
Last weeks weight: 150.3lbs
Loss this week: 1.2lbs
Total Loss to date: 65.9lbs
Target: 145lbs (+4.1lbs)

So come! - Step on those scales!

Yay... I show a loss for the week! I'm still not sure I'm thru that plateau, but I think I'm gettin' close.

Today's weight: 258.0
Last weeks weight: 260.0
Challenge loss: 4.9 lbs
Total weight loss to date: 47 lbs

Good luck to all the other "weigher iners." :D

Hello Everyone,

I missed last week...to much work not enough diving!

I've lost a total of 5lbs. since the last time I posted. I am at 220lbs, which equates to about 30lbs. total weight loss. My target has now changed from 200lbs, to 190lbs. I can now see that there is still much to lose!

I will share that so many great things are happening with the weight loss! I can not tell you how great I feel physically and mentally! I am sure you are all seeing and feeling the same way, especially if you have dropped a large amount weight! The positive effects in terms of blood pressure, energy level, back pains ect.

I even joked with my girlfriend that I feel smarter!!!! Now I know that's not true, (TRUST ME...that's not true) but I do sense that I have better concentration and creativity/problem solving/clarity of thought...there again it could just be that the lack of snickers bars has totally destroyed my ability to sense reality!!!!

I will also say that logging in here to see the results of others has also been really helpful. It has kept me motivated knowing that there are others going through the same things and that they are succeeding!!! And the anticipation of even more enjoyment in my diving makes every lost pound as sweet as any desert I could order in my favorite Restaurant!

Good luck everyone!

Tony

Today's weight: 225.6
Last week's weight: 228.0
Loss this week: 2.4 lb
Total loss to date: 33 lb

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Plateau....Man I wish it would get nice here so the lakes would be warmer that 40*

I dropped a pound to 221, the lowest I've been at this time of year for over 20 years. The summer is looking up!

I didn't even weigh myself. I have such a bad case of poison ivy that I don't care about anything right now except not itching. Been to the doctor, taking prednisone and got a cream but it is still spreading and making me miserable. I can't even sleep and that's with taking benedryl. ARRGHHH This sucks. Oh and got it in my eye and my eye was swollen shut. It is all over my face, neck, ear and fingers, spread to my leg.

Today's weight: 206.5
Last week's weight: Its my first week here but was about 210
Loss this week: 3.5 lbs
Total loss to date: 23.5 lbs

Wow! Everyone is doing an awesome job!

Cheddar... don't feel bad... I'm still tetering on my plateau, as is Almity.

Fairy! Good grief, girl! Don't touch ANYTHING!!! LOL Maybe you could try putting some old mittens on, or socks over your hands to help you keep from scratching... but after you're done with them.... throw them away. How long have you had it? Hubby got it really, really bad one time and was using the creams and steroids, but wound up having to go get a steroid shot to help him get over it. About a day after the shot, he was starting to feel better. If it's been a few days on your current tx, then maybe a shot is in order? Just a thought.

It started Monday afternoon and by Tuesday morning, my eye was swollen shut. I went to the doctor on Tuesday. I asked for a shot but she didn't give me one. I have a call into the doctor now for something stronger.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom