Comments on Big Blue Diving - Turks/Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyklon_300

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone used this operation for diving in the Turks/Caicos?

http://www.bigblue.tc/

Open to all other options...if you have a rave review on something, either liveaboard or shore-based, please share...

Thanks.

I have been to the Provodenciales six years in a row. I dive with Caicos Adventures and would not consider anyone else on Provo. Not to say they might not be as good - its just that Caicos Adventures is the best I have ever dove with anywhere. Bar none. Check them out on line. If you have any questions let me know.

High praise indeed.

We visited Provo in June/02 and did use Big Blue to sea kayak over to Iquana Island, they were very informative, but we felt that the rates were too high. We enjoyed the afternoon but would not recommend them for their price. We did dive with Caicos Adventures for a week and would highly recommend them. We dove at West Caicos all week, doing two dives a day with pick up and lunch included. We thought the prices and value of diving was worth it. Normally we do three dives a day while at the Brac, diving Little Cayman as well. The half hour boat ride to West Caicos was fun, the boat is spectacular, the diving is rivaled by Little Cayman, the only other boats we saw all week were the Sea Dancer and the T&C Aggressor.
PM me if you have questions.
Caymaniac:wink:

nothing like first-hand experience to evaluate options...a brochure or website is great, but feedback from someone who has actually used specific gear or an outfitter is extremely valuable.

Thats what makes this board so invaluable.

Back
Top Bottom