Best Price for Bare Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divehorr:
Where is the best price for a bare drysuit. Looking at the tech xcd2
I'm a Bare dealer and can quote you a price. Contact me through regular email at diving@scubacowboys.com. I'm in AZ, not too far away.

I'm a bare dealer too. If I can help let me know.

Brent

What Bob said . . .

the K

I would also reccomend divetank. They put together a good package of all the things you will need since you aren't just buying the suit.

I also got a ripping deal from divetank on a Bare drysuit. I'd search this forum and maybe www.thedecostop.com also for feedback on divetank if you're thinking about going with them. I'm happy I bought there but I and others feel that they badger you while you're making up your mind and then forget about you once it ships. Not to start anything here, judge for yourself. A quick search will turn up a bunch of feedback I'm sure.

I would buy from them again in a heartbeat - the price I got could not be beat. I can get service somewhere else.

Brian

DITTO!! i dont know if i can post the price they gave me on my Trilam HD tech suit, but it was WAY LOWER than what they advertise. what the heck, here goes. i got a full on custom cut suit, with 2 bellows pockets, dry gloves and rings, dry hood, undergarments, HD boots, and a few other small goodies for under $1500.00. i dont think that price can be matched or beat. not to mention the free replacement seal deal they offer. if they do not have suit in stock to fit you, just be ready to wait.

Bill

I got my Bare Trilam HD Tech from Surface Interval Scuba, 817-652-DIVE (3483). They gave me a price I could not refuse. Hope this helps and good luck on your suit purchase.

Another satisfied Divetank customer! Gave me a deal I couldn't refuse on my Trilam HD tech. Had a size problem and they even paid to ship the replacement suit!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom