Sharm El Sheikh temperature...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,

Im only 17 and i still go on holiday with my family, and i do a bit of diving on the side.

Since Sharm is quite and up and coming uber dive location, and holiday resort, I had a look for flights and hotels and got some pretty sweet deals, only problem is I cant just think of myself, as 3 others in my family who dont dive and need a holiday too.

I asked my dad and he said it gets far too hot, were thinking of going early July. Can anyone confirm this (he said like 45 degrees :S) and is it a good family location?

Cheers,
alex

Ok, im only an OWD, would you reccomend me getting Advanced open water diver or are most dive schools lenient and will let me dive anyway.

AlexanderJ:
Ok, im only an OWD, would you reccomend me getting Advanced open water diver or are most dive schools lenient and will let me dive anyway.

You may be restricted from taking the boat to some sites until you have your AOW.

Make the AOWD near home...and have fun dives in Sharm El Sheikh - this is your holiday

AlexanderJ

Chose a decent dive shop and ask them for a package for divers and non divers your family could come along and do some snorkeling or just enjoy the boat trip; Ras Mohamed is highly recommended

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom