Big Thanks to Scuba Toys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adza

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just want to say a big thanks to Scuba Toys for their help with my Aeris Atmos 2 dive computer!

Whilst diving in a freshwater sinkhole, it developed a leak. I purchased this unit from Scuba Toys, but was told by Aeris the simples solution would be to take it to my nearest local dealer here in Oz for repair/replacement.

After a few weeks, I finally got my unit back, stating that it could not be repaired or replaced in Australia - and that Oceanic Australia do not support Oceanic USA.

I contacted Scuba Toys, and they're response was "Send it to us - we'll look after it", and sure enough they did. They forwarded it to Oceanic USA, who supplied me with a new replacement unit!

The turnaround time in sending it to Scuba Toys from Australia to the USA, until receiving a replacement unit was quicker than when I took it to my local dealer, and got the unit back with nothing changed!

Thanks Joe, Larry, and the team at Scuba Toys! :thumbs_up:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom