Free to good home, drysuit video.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divad

Contributor
Reaction score
Preferably to some one who needs it eg, student or on-a-budget diver thinking about diving dry (I know, oxymoronic, but there are different levels of "budget"). Please no rich greedy types who already know how to dive in a drysuit and just want something because it's free. It's really geared toward someone who hasn't dived dry.Pm me if you can use it

Who is the video made by? Is it in engilsh?

lol.....In your subject, I thought you had forgotten a comma and was giving away a dry suit AND a video......I'm sure someone who needs the video will get it, good deed...

Evad,

If you don't mind, I'd like the video to review. I am already diving drysuit (got quick lesson from a friend who dive dry), but wouldn't mind viewing the video just incase there is something that I am missing. Once done - I'll pass the video on with the same condition that you specified.

Minh

reefugee:
Evad,

If you don't mind, I'd like the video to review. I am already diving drysuit (got quick lesson from a friend who dive dry), but wouldn't mind viewing the video just incase there is something that I am missing. Once done - I'll pass the video on with the same condition that you specified.

Minh

Not a bad idea. I wouldn't mind seeing one since I didn't do the class nor the video. I know...I'm going to kill myself. I had several experienced divers show me the ropes.

Is the video commecially produced? If not, I'll make it available for streaming download on my server. I think that would be good use. If it's commercial, then obviously this cannot be done.

Well, as long as it's not in Aramaic.

It's called "Drysuit Diving in Depth" by Steve Barsky, Dick Long, and Bob Stinton (in English). It's really more suited for people who are bewildered by the concept of drysuit diving and perplexed by all the stuff they read and hear about it. It's a nice, succinct, simplification.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom