RG2500 Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChicagoDVR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just bought and dove a new RG2500 setup this past week. I was very happy with it for the most part but i do have one question. Should the second stage breath wet when slightly inverted? If I as little as look over my shoulder and up it starts to breath wet just a little but if i am completely inverted it almost unbearable.

Thanks for the help.

Shouldn't be leaking. PM Sent

willembad:
Hi Jordan,

Same problem here. Not unbearable, but soggy. Anything I should know?

Thanks,

Willem

pm sent

I got one two weeks ago and dove it all last week in Brac. I noticed a few times that I got a little water but no more than my mk25/s650.

But I did have my 1st stage become unbalance and my 2nds began to free follow above water. But after cycling the reg. a few times it was no problem.

MichaelBaranows:
But I did have my 1st stage become unbalance and my 2nds began to free follow above water. But after cycling the reg. a few times it was no problem.

Hi Michael,

From your statement as it stands, it sounds like you should have your regs checked out by an authorized technician before diving them again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom