Lets get MOTIVATED!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic

Vampire Girl......er Dork
Reaction score
Alright, it seems that most of the weight loss challengers are sitting atop a plateau, or just plain fizzling out! Well... we've ALL come WAY TOO FAR to let that happen! We still have our goals, and we're gonna meet them! So, I'm proposing that this thread be motivational ONLY! Let's get back on track and conquer the evil excess baggage!

I'll be posting some motivational quotes. Maybe some will stick with you!

I'd also like it if each person could list the total amount of weight they've lost. I'll be totalling everyone's weight together and keep a running total... and compare it to other things (cars, animals, etc. etc.) It will put into perspective what we have accomplished by sticking together and motivating each other!

Let's get started! :D

I've lost 47 lbs. The exit door on a 747-300 plane weighs 47 lbs!

*You may delay, but time will not. (Benjamin Franklin)

*Rule your mind or it will rule you. (Horace)

*Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. (Jim Rohn)

*The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! (Marvin Phillips)

*The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince. (Vincent Lombardi)

*Opportunities multiply as they are seized. (Sun Tzu)

*Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. (Henry Ford)

I started at 258 ... I'm currently at 226 ... that's a total loss of 32 lbs ... about halfway to my goal.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I've lost a total of 66lbs (if we take last weeks lowest in to consideration)

I like my quote in my sig...

I started around 218 back in February (was up to 230 when I took the bar in August '05). I am now down to 192, which is 7 pounds away from my goal, and 26 pounds lost in the past few months.

Bob and everyone else, it is awesome to watch everyone get in shape. I've found it to be life-transforming in many ways.

Wow! We're already up to 212 lbs! That is equivalent to:

2 baby hippos! or...
24.6 gallons of milk! or...
An English Mastiff!

Can you believe that between the 5 of us, we've lost 2 baby hippos!!! LOL Wow! That is nothing to sneeze at! :wink:

to continue with my Witness Protection Program theme, my weight is classified but suffice to say I have lost a NET 33.4 lbs since January

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Linda you kill me....
Does it seem like the guys have lost a ton more than us girls????
:mooner:
But we look better :D
176 start
159 this morning
17 to date, not a ton but some major shape shifting has been accomplished.

Wow! We're up to 6 people and 245 lbs!

That's 2 baby rhinocerous!
A farm pig (ready for market)
28.5 gallons of milk

WoooHooo! Let's keep it going! We need Almity, Jenny, Cheddar, Fairy, Roy, CoolT, and all the others to chime in and tell us your losses!

Ahhh... Cheddar, you posted while I was researching and typing! LOL I'll add your loss in to the next round! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom