what wetsuit for Egypt in june??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markrapp

New
Reaction score
Hello

I haven't been diving that long and have only dived in the UK so far, I'm going to Sharm, Egypt in june and the water tempurature is about 22C.

What wetsuit should I wear for those temperatures??

Thanks in advance

Mark

Brrr will it really be that cold :( I am going in June, only ever done September or earlier in the year, I only have a 3mm and a 7mm so I was going to take the 3mm full suit. I might invest in some Thermocline stuff from fourth element to go under it now.

I dived there with a shorty and it was great too, I think anything from a 3mm shorty to a 2 piece 5mm could work, depends on your preferences. I like to take a 2 piece 5mm, because then you have the option to dive with only the long-john when it's hot and to put the entire suite on for the night dives, when it's colder.

Have dived in Oct, Feb, April, never used more than 5mm, I'm 6ft 1, 13 stone so not too much blubber.
Thinner girly I dived with - damn was she thin :D was cold in April after one dive.
Dive pal of mine - a bit more blubber, dived in a Shorty..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom