Insight software with React Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nlintgen

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I notice that the sherwood downloads section has the software download for the InSight and Wisdom computers... I have a ReactPro computer but don't see any software downloads in the Genesis downloads section. The InSight seems to be the same computer as the ReactPro, just under the Sherwood name instead of Genesis... is this true? Will the InSight software work with the ReactPro?

Thanks,
Nick

Your are right the React Pro is the same as InSight , but I was told the program will not work , but thats what I was told, I have personally not tried it.

thanks for the quick response... is there any ETA for the React Pro software getting on the site (I noticed it mentioned in another thread) or is there any other way that we can get the most recent version?

P.S. the "Downloads" link under the "Support" menu on genesisscuba.com doesn't say anything about logging in to get to the downloads like the manuals section does... maybe this can get relayed to the web team. (though the entire support section of the site seems to need some major work) At least the actual reps seem to always be helpful :)

I am still waiting on an answer form tech support about the genesis download . I 'll send them what you said about the support section of the site.

You are correct. I have contacted Sherwood and they told me they would be updating the web site with the Genisis React Pro Software within a couple of weeks. Let's see if they do. I have tried serveral different things to try to get the insight program to work with it (Vista OS). I can't seem to get it to work...

the version on there just says it is for the react and doesn't say anything about the react pro... is it actually the same software or no? And it asks for a serial number on installation...?

Thanks again for looking into this!

try it now , I was told the right download is on.

Sorry for the earlier post my mistake.

this one looks much better... but it doesn't seem to be a very recent version (I've heard of others having at least v1.0.3 and this version is v1.0.1)

If you would like to replace any of those "web developers" over there, let me know... I'm more than capable :wink:

thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom