Looking for peoples favorites!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bossk

Reaction score
Okie, my friends want to go someplace relatively cheap, preferably at an All Inclusive resort, with good diving either close, or with a shop on hand so we can jump in the water at a momments notice or on a whim :)

Any places pop into peoples minds? Favorites that you've been too, had good diving that sort of stuff :)

Thanks folks!

P.S. They're also thinking Carribean of course, but thats why I'm posting in this forum :wink:

Cozumel will fit into your criteria very well. There are several good all inclusive resorts on the south end of the island. Any dive op will pick you up at the resort dock and/or most of the resorts have their own dive op.

Yeah, been to Coz the past 2 years, hoping to mix it up a bit this year :wink: Coz is always a good fall back plan though!

If price is a consideration then Cozumel is the best option. If you can come up with the cash I would consider Little Cayman or Turks & Caicos.

My suggestion would be Grenada. If you can find a good deal, it is one of the most amazing destinations. I stayed at the True Blue Bay resort and dove with EcoDive. The resort was nice but it is not a full out resort.

The dive operations have a second dive shop at the Coyaba Beach Resort, and that place is more of a resort with beach front and everything. The guys at the dive operations are the nicest people you will ever meet and they will go out of their ways to make you feel comfortable

justme7628

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom