Cuteness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
DSC_0128-1.jpg

...the boy's kayak adventures continue and they say they "saved" this baby duck. He was the last one not eaten by barracudas or some kind of fish at the marina....

He is so cute! he follows my daughter around, peeps, and swims in the pool. Hysterical!

They brought it home on the bus last night after taking him into Spiderman, at Ko-ko marina. :shakehead ...what's a mother to do?

DSC_0127-1-1.jpg

I think he likes us!

If I were to have a pet bird, I would definitely go with the duck.

Awkwardly endearing. It's sort of a "sitcom" pet to have, too. I think there was a duck on "Charles in Charge" or "Perfects Strangers." I can't remember. They are also almost exclusively the antagonist in the bird category on America's Funniest Home Videos.

That thing is pretty damn cute.

Aw, he's so cute!

Your pool will never be the same....

I know, we must hide him from the pool man, or he'll charge me extra for duck poop.

I can't get over his personality!

Very cute! Personally, I'd probably let the little guy become a part of the family. :D

That is, unless I could find him a better suited home where I'd have a guarantee he wouldn't end up being on the menu one day.

Read this, might help: Ducks as pets.

Starts negative, but offers some great tips for keeping a duck as a pet. :wink:

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
If I were to have a pet bird, I would definitely go with the duck.

Awkwardly endearing. It's sort of a "sitcom" pet to have, too. I think there was a duck on "Charles in Charge" or "Perfects Strangers." I can't remember. They are also almost exclusively the antagonist in the bird category on America's Funniest Home Videos.

That thing is pretty damn cute.
Friends had a pet duck

Wasn't there a duck on 'Friends' too? I always get to see the ducks at the Hilton and they are quite the characters. They occasionally swim in the Super Pool too!

lol, I have trouble smuggling animals, sometimes.

Thanks for the care link, Mislav. Turns out, baby ducks eat coy food, and dried worms sold in pet stores. He likes tomatoes too. These..."pet" ducks, are they potty trained? Cause I am not a big fan of the parrots that crap all over your shoulder.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom