Rashguard for tall guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattporco

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am looking for a recommendation for a long sleeve rashguard. I am tall (6'5") with 36" waist but I have a long torso. I always buy tall shirts but I don't see any "tall" rashguards. I've tried a couple of larges but they aren't quite long enough in the torso or sleeves. An XL might be OK but I want it snug and not bunchy.

Recommendations?

Thanks.

I am interested in this as well. I am 6'6" and about 240lbs. Generally wear 2XLT shirts.

Thanks,
Steve

Same here 6.5 250lbs Need one too. So whos gonna bite the bullet?

I am 6'3, 185 lbs.
I have a Mares XL, and the tightness is right. However, it tends to ride up quite a bit. Rather embarassing...

Hi! We welcome your custom fitting rashguards and legsuits with no minimum order. We use 84% nylon 16% spandex materials with UVprotect50. All we need is to fill up the size chart will be sent to your email. Kindly pm me your email address.
Our rashguard construction id durable and the fit is very comfortable since we use combinations of special threads.
Our print is lead free and does not fade in salt water and chlorinated water.

Buyers outside the Philippines will shoulder the shipping cost using DHL or UPS.

We are trying to extend this service worldwide and your referals is highly appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom