Thursday 10th May weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
oh geez, its thursday..... :blush: ummmmmmmmmmmm next person to post, move along... nothing to see here

:D

Oh Alimity....

I'm sure something will click into place soon, and you'll be losing loads of weight! I remember when you where losing 5+lbs a week!

You'll be please to know I'm stuck too now!

This weeks weightin: 150.3lbs
Last weeks weight: 150.3lbs
Loss this week: +0.0lbs
Lowest Ever: 149.1lbs
Total Loss to date: 65.9lbs
Target: 145lbs (+5.3lbs)

Well here, summer is on its way so more cold salads and being out doors = exercise!

I have friends coming over at the end of June, I want to get down to my desired weight and look fit before they arrive, I haven't seen them in a year!

Oh, one sort of sad thing today :( today according to my spreadsheet, was 'Goal' day for 145lbs - missed that slightly LOL

Also where is everyone elses graphs? :confused:

graph.gif

Not doing so well here either, so like Almity, move along, nothing to see here

Almity, Linda, Trickster... keep your chins up, and keep on pluggin! I know it gets hard... and, Almity, you've been stuck as long or longer than I had. Keep at it, everyone! We've come waaaaayy too far to slack off now! We have goals, and we're GONNA REACH THEM!!!!

Now, I kinda feel guilty saying this, since everyone else is still stuck...

I have done some "melting away" in the last few days! I'm officially over the hump, and off the plateau!

Today's weigh in: 253.0!!!
Last weeks weigh in: 259.5
This weeks loss: 6.5 lbs
Challenge loss: 9.9 lbs!
Total weight loss to date: 52 lbs! I feel great!

Now... since I've lost over 50 lbs, I'll have Rod take some pics tonight and I'll post some before/current pics.

Keep on pluggin' away! Good things will happen... sometimes it just takes a little extra time!

6.5lbs in a week! - Hold the phone!!!!

Congrats ER! Woohoo! Thats amazing!

I'm goin' in the wrong direction ...

Last week - 226.4
This week - 226.8

Gain of 0.4 ... that's two weeks in a row! Gotta try something different, I guess ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Oh gee, I forgot about that graph.I wonder if I saved it. LOL

I'll say the same. Nothing to see here. Actually, I had lost some of the prednisone weight but then this morning, mysteriously, it's back. Very discouraging but I see my allergist today so I'm sure he'll phase it out because I am finally feeling 95% better!!! TG for that.

I lost a pound and am down to 197. Unfortunately I've been busy so no running for me the past week, I guess my change in eating habits is working. Keep going everybody.

Back
Top Bottom