Need a *midweek* Sonoma Co. ab/dive buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peterthewolf

Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I've opened up some time for *mid-week* ab / diving off the Sonoma Co. coast.

Let me know if you are interested by reply, or better is to call 707) 829-0776.

Thanks and best wishes,
Peter Wolf

Peter,

A good place to find dive buddies in that area is to check out www.northcoastdivers.org. I'm the webmaster for that site and there are a number of divers who can go out during the midweek. A lot of the club members there are on scubaboard as well. You can try PMing some local divers such as ZKY, renpirate, & Peter_C.

Good luck and dive safe.

Ericson

I will have time in June during the week if that's not too late.

From now until mid-june i am available mon,wed,fri. I have some ab diving and spearing experience on the north coast and would enjoy getting up there during the week when conditions permit. shoot me an email cliffgry@stanford.edu

Thanks, Y'all so far. I'll contact you individually. Meanwhile, as I haven't yet joined any clubs, schedule is pretty flexible (I'm the guy who writes it), and this is a general inquiry for diving anytime. Chime in everyone; we can't all do the same thing on the same dates, and it would be great to make a little pool (was that a pun?) of folks who can hook up, even if I'm not the one who can go on your particular date!
Best,
Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom