ScubaPro Brass SPG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King Kong Matt

Contributor
Reaction score
I am trying to find one online...can't seem to do it. Anyone know where one of these bad boys can be had. I checked LP, DiveInn, NortheastScubaSupply...couldn't seem to find one.

While we're at it...any reason I would buy someone else's brass SPG, i.e. anyone totally married to a DiveRite or OMS for whatever reason?

Thx,
Matthew

oops.... selling Scubapro online is a problem for legit dealers. OMS is basically same.

Tom

I've seen the ScubaPro's frequently on eBay. I have two of the OMS gauges, which you can get from Leisure-Pro at a good price. I don't see how the SP would be any better than OMS or Dive-Rite SPGs.

Don

SP has stopped making the Master Gauge. So, when they do come up, the $$ is high. I have a DR, and it works great. Love brass and glass.

Eric

used to be that most everyone's gauges were made by the same company (Pelagic Instruments I believe it was called). They just had different faces on them and they made several models (brass, plastic, etc). Not sure but it may be this is still the case.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom