Sunday morning June 10th / Boynton Beach on UW Explorer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I really like the looks of ScubaKevinDM's new six-pack boat running out of Boynton Inlet and I had such a good time with y'all at Sinko-De-Mayo soooo, I went ahead and reserved the entire boat for ScubaBoarders on Sunday morning June 10th, the day after the ReefGuy Date. (thanks Krista & Ryan for posting the pics and reports)

The intended dive plan will be either the Captain Tony or the Castor and then a drift on the beautiful reefs of PB County :wink:

If you're interested in going, post it here and contact the boat as well. His website: Underwater Explorers. The contact number is 561-577-3326.

<edit> And 15 hours later, the boat is full <edit>
1 - Krista
2 - Netmage
3 - CoolTech
4 - MissDirected
5 - 'Lil Sis
6 - Deepstops

Have a great time...I am envious...I will be out of town that weekend. I am eager to read a trip report from the ScubaBoard trip so I can dive with them in the near future!

KBeck:
I'm there. More Castor and a chance at that engine room :D. Maybe I'll see that Nudibranch again soon too.
he he... he he... she said nudi... he he...he he

I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom