Rescue Diver Class in June - Fort Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetDawg

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
The next time you take a giant stride into the water along side of another diver ask yourself one question; "Would I bet my life that my buddy knows what to do in the event of an emergency?" ...because you just have.

To help you answer that sobering question a little easier I will be teaching a PADI Rescue Diver class through Divers Direct in Dania Beach, FL next month. The dates will be the last 3 Sundays in June which are the 10th, 17th, and 24th.

If you are not familiar with the details of this course I can tell you that it is THE single most eye-opening SCUBA course that you will ever take. It's a hands-on in your face adventure experience.
Rescue Diver is also a prerequisite for both Master SCUBA Diver and Divemaster if you have ever thought about advancing your diving career. If you dive from your own boat (or a friend's), or beach dive, or often find yourself around less experienced divers, this course is a MUST.

PADI Rescue Diver Course Details​
Challenging and rewarding best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence. Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ have ever taken. You'll cover:
  • Self-rescue and diver stress
  • Emergency management and equipment
  • Panicked diver response
  • In-water rescue breathing protocols
  • Egress (exits)
  • Dive accident scenarios
Prerequisites for this course include Advanced Open Water certification (AOW), (from any agency) and current CPR/AED/1st Aid training. If you need a refresher I will be holding a Emergency First Responder (EFR) class concurrently so that everyone will be to speed before the course is over.

If you need your AOW certification, we still have a couple weekends to knock that out, it only takes 5 dives over one weekend to earn your AOW.

If you have any doubt that your regular dive buddies would know what to do in the event something happened to YOU on a dive then I suggest you bring them along for this course as well, your life may depend on THEIR knowledge and skills one day.

See you on the bottom,

Wes
PADI MSDT 99784
NAUI 47384
SDI /TDI 10639

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom