Snorkel w/ the Manatees, scuba Rainbow River 1/13/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
deepstops:
I booked 12 spots w/ Bird's for January 13th, 2008. Snorkel w/ the manatees in the morning and Rainbow River Scuba tour for the afternoon. We have group rate pricing of $28 for each of the trips ($56 for the all day advanture).

Sign-up Here

Walter:
Why? Birds is expensive. You can easily beat their rates.

$28 may not be the cheapest but I'm not sure if I could call it expensive. I booked with Birds because we'll have a good experience with them and for the $4-7 we might save, there comes a risk of being treated poorly. Just so you know Walter, Birds will raise their rate to $39 effective later this year. Chances are, 2008 will bring higher prices for all the operators in the area. The $28 rate will most likely be a bargain by the time we do the trip.

Additionally, Birds will have us on the water while the other shops are still watching the manatee video. And I'm not interested in renting a pontoon boat myself.

Divergirl4u:
Book me for 2 ... my son should be a jr diver by then :)
Kim P

Hey chickie, at least with this trip we will be on the same boat, lol. Remember American Pro separating all of us :11doh:

Booking:
"Hi we are planning a group trip."

Checking in before trip:
"Hi just wanted to check on our booking and make sure everything is okay." "It is? Okay thank you."

Day of trip, AP:
"Surprise, we have you on different boats."
"Oh you are a group and you told us this?"
"Too bad, so sad."
"Thanks for your money though. Now piss off."

Isn't that about how that went?

Missdirected:
Hey chickie, at least with this trip we will be on the same boat, lol. Remember American Pro separating all of us :11doh:

Booking:
"Hi we are planning a group trip."

Checking in before trip:
"Hi just wanted to check on our booking and make sure everything is okay." "It is? Okay thank you."

Day of trip, AP:
"Surprise, we have you on different boats."
"Oh you are a group and you told us this?"
"Too bad, so sad."
"Thanks for your money though. Now piss off."

Isn't that about how that went?
Pretty much .... oh and the reg rented for my oldest son was broken and the wet suit for my youngest son was 2 sizes 2 small :confused: .... see if I ever send my kids in the back with dive shop employees .... you would think they would know ... not at AP :shakehead
Kim P

Dave,

Thanks for remembering to re-enter your info. Before six weeks of information disappeared, the roster was up to 18 or 19 people signed on and I reserved a second boat (and we're back to 13 now). I need everyone to sign up again that were signed up before :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom