Boynton Beach Weather and trip reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RRDAVE

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all, we had another great weekend in "Boynton Beach". Went out both days and couldn't have asked for better weather. Saturday and Sunday both the seas were flat and the vis. was top to bottom. The water temperature is coming up as well, we are getting around the 80 degree mark.
I will try to give everyone weather and trip info as we run so stay tuned for future reports.
:D Capt Dave

Well, I have not posted in a while because there hasn't been any thing good to talk about. The seas have been running around 8' here and no one has been going any were. It dose look like we my be able to get out this afternoon though (5/26) the seas have reduced to around 3-5' and should be better Sunday. Capt. Dave

Hello all, well we got out today and the seas were rough but doable. Our divers were rewarded with 80' plus vis and water temps in the 8o degree range. I think the seas will be better Sunday because the winds have been lettting up sence around 3pm. I will let you know how it is tomorrow. Capt Dave:)

Thanks for the updates!

Hello all,
sorry it has been so long between updates but we just got the boat back from "Canaveral Custom Boats". We ran two trips on Sunday and the weather and seas were GREAT!!!! Water temp is running in the mid 80's and air temp of 90. The seas are suppost to be flat all week, they sure were on Sunday.
There has been some very clear water move into our area. Vis. was top to bottum it 100' of water. I would say that is great vis.
For all you lobster hunters, mini season looks like it may be a good one. Just about all divers were seeing lobsters.
Capt. Dave

RRDAVE:
Hello all,
sorry it has been so long between updates but we just got the boat back from "Canaveral Custom Boats". We ran two trips on Sunday and the weather and seas were GREAT!!!! Water temp is running in the mid 80's and air temp of 90. The seas are suppost to be flat all week, they sure were on Sunday.
There has been some very clear water move into our area. Vis. was top to bottum it 100' of water. I would say that is great vis.
For all you lobster hunters, mini season looks like it may be a good one. Just about all divers were seeing lobsters.
Capt. Dave
Are you going out tomorrow, got room?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom