ORLANDO UNTIED Divers - The Thread..part 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dldiver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Everyone!

Until they decide if we get a "not a club" forum, i'm going to attempt to keep this thread up and active...
and this is also my attempt to combine the 2 Orlando threads we have running...

but most importantly, get us in the WATER!
So who's got plans to dive this week/weekend??
Or anything else they need to let the group know :popcorn:

I just spent a few days underwater in the Keys...current kept me off the wrecks so I may have to dip down to W.Palm soon!:)
(stayed tuned for a trip report and pics...)

Here's a quick recap of all of our Orlando divers so far...
:chicken: The latest UNTIED ORLANDO list!!

1. dldiver (maitland)
2. fldiver1 (orlando)
3. truck1 (lake co)
4. Jbar1971 (orlando)
5. flstarfish44 (orlando)
6. Cudachasser (cocoa beach)
7. CBulla (170 mi SW)
8. scubaozzy2 (lake co)
9. LiteHedded (lake mary)
10.427Dave (villages)
11. sidneydiver (orlando)
12. OtownDiver (orlando)
13. gvhammond (leesburg)
14. divematt (port orange)
15. HarleyDiver_FL (longwood)
16. octoeight (orlando)
17. reel crazy14 (UCF area)
18. The Wanderer (SW Orlando)
19. G&R Fab (Sanford/NSB)
20. lifeisfullofgooddives (orlando)
21. CoolTech (Tampa Bay!)
22. Vias (Sanford)
23. NitroWill (Orlando)
24. DixieDolphin (Orlando)

(cities added for get together planning purposes...)

Going to try out Weeki Wachee Springs with the dive club from Ocala Sunday. I think I will try to wear a mermaid tail:rofl3: or would that make it a merman:confused:

I just got back from a week diving in Grand Bahamas, It was great, and this will also become an equipment rinse from the salty water:D I wonder if they would mind if I used soap:confused:

Hey D.

Never read your keys dive report...too bad about the currents...i'm going to try to shoot down to Jupiter this Friday or early next week...i'll keep you posted.

Cheers.

-J.-

427Dave:
Going to try out Weeki Wachee Springs with the dive club from Ocala Sunday. I think I will try to wear a mermaid tail:rofl3: or would that make it a merman:confused:
I'll be in Weeki too this Sunday with a group from the Divers Direct Pixel Perfect Photo Seminar. So there should be plenty of folks there with cameras to capture your merman moment.

So what is going on for Memorial Day weekend? Anybody going diving locally or West Palm/Jupiter? I've heard good things about Boynton Beach too.

OtownDiver:
I'll be in Weeki too this Sunday with a group from the Divers Direct Pixel Perfect Photo Seminar. So there should be plenty of folks there with cameras to capture your merman moment.
Got a call from the LDS and we are meeting to dive at 1:00pm for the 1st dive then somewhere around 3:30 for second. I'll wave, I am the old guy!:rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom