travel channel tonight - florida diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
on brighthouse channel 56 tonight there are 2 programs about finding megs and treasure around florida.
they are on at 8.00 and 8.30 and repeated at 11.00 and 11.30

Joe

again on May 20 @ 2:00AM

Cash and Treasures
Megalodon Teeth
TV-G, CC

We're on the hunt for some very valuable teeth from the Megalodon - a giant, ancient ancestor of the shark. Becky kayaks and snorkels in the rivers of Southwest Florida searching for these fossilized fortunes.
Cash and Treasures
Sunken Treasure
TV-G, CC

Becky heads for the coast of Key West, Florida in search of sunken treasure! Led by the famous Mel Fisher's Treasures, Becky explores the ocean floor in search of gold, silver and other jewelry. After her undersea adventure she finds a rare silver coin!

Oceanus:
again on May 20 @ 2:00AM

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Your so funny I have found stuff that I won't mention but nothing that is going to make me rich:shakehead (yet):wink: So I will just keep renting out my place and making people happy that they can come to the Keys and not spend so much money on a place to stay. If ever you don't hear from me it's beacuse I got rich :rofl3: or I fell in the mouth of a Bull:11: either way I will be happy because I was doing something that was fun:14:

I have a couple thousand dollars worth of teeth from Venice Beach. While I have not gotten rich.... A rare 7" tooth in good condition can command $20,000.00

Just because you haven't seen Santa Claus, doesn't mean he doesn't exist :)

I trust they are valuable... just haven't seen many that are in the valuable class. :D

Now.. I think some of the nifty bones are even more valuable. I've got a Jr Mastadon Tibia that is estimated at $3,000 that I found just south of the pier. :)

CBulla:
I trust they are valuable... just haven't seen many that are in the valuable class. :D

Now.. I think some of the nifty bones are even more valuable. I've got a Jr Mastadon Tibia that is estimated at $3,000 that I found just south of the pier. :)
Well, they spoke to auction houses who have experts in these things. The teeth in good condition can bring in a lot at auction

The greatest treasures in Florida are the Keys and Tortugas. You guys and gals are lucky out there to have such pristine waters to dive in. Some people would also point out the local caves, but I am not into caves. But I am sure they are right, as well.

I have never been bone hunting, that does not even sound nice. But I have been treasure hunting well I wasn't hunting we just came on to it so we stayed marked the spot and keep going back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom