DUI CNSE or Diving Concepts Neo Z

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JRSly

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I think I have decided on getting a compressed neoprene drysuit, and I would like to support my LDS if I can. They are offering me a DUI Select CNSE for about $1200, or I can get a Diving Concepts Neo Z for the same price.

CNSE:
- 1.5mm compressed neoprene
- Shoulder entry
- Elastic waist band in back
- RockBoot system or Turbo Sole Boot
- crushed neoprene kneepads (CF200)
- Apeks swivel inlet & adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
- Latex or neoprene seals

Neo Z:
- 2mm compressed neoprene
- Front entry
- Telscoping torso, croth strap, and suspenders
- Compressed neoprene boots with vulcanized exterior
- Compressed neoprene kneepads
- Apeks swivel inlet & adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
- Latex or neoprene seals

Sadly my LDS doesn't have any of these in stock right now. They tend not to carry them on hand, they just order them on request. The only suit they tend to keep at hand is the DUI CF200, and I can't afford that.

From what I can tell (and that isn't much), they seem to be very similar suits. The differnce in entry, but this doesn't really matter too much to me. I will basically be getting a stock size (minus the boots) so the Neo Z might be the better option with the telescoping torso option, but I was just looking for some more input. Plus the CNSE has the DUI name behind it, that is always nice I hear. The suspenders might be nice, but I don't really think it is that important. So what I am really looking for is some input about these two suits. Any thoughts would be great. I have done a lot of searching using the sites search function, but I haven't found anything comparing these two.

Well thanks in advance,
Sly

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom