I have an idea for everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I can house over 60 divers all in Kawama's there is a big tiki hut with a big grill and a pool right there for anyone you feels they need more soaking time:D and much more...
So my idea is why stay at all these places and spend a arm and a leg when everyone can all stay together and truley have a SB reunion. Go dive and come home to "ALL" your dive buddies have a big BBQ ,drink and have a good time under the big tiki hut.
Go to bed and get up and do it all over again the next day.
I found it a pleasure to house some really nice SB for the Sinco de Mayo, MissD,CoolTech,Cbula and family,Gabbie,Walter,Jim I could go on but my point is it could have been alot better if everyone was all on the same compound so you don't have to try to meet up with everyone to have a good time. JUST GO HOME:D your SB family is there waiting on you. Hey and with food to boot:14:

Now the question: When do you think would be a good time to do this? I also need to have all my places open for this reunion.
The cost per person would be 15.62 per night per person or 12.50 per night if you book a place that sleeps 10. If you want to bunk on an air mattress I have no problem with that it just makes the cost of your stay cheaper.

Any feed back would be great on what you need for this to happen.

Remember July is the Invasion so can't do it then.
Becky

What a great idea!!!!

The water is warrrrrrrrrm in August!!

Say, do you have all of that availability for Labor Day weekend?

DebbyDiver:
What a great idea!!!!

The water is warrrrrrrrrm in August!!

Say, do you have all of that availability for Labor Day weekend?

I just looked and yes I do:D :D

Ooohh if Missdirected and Walter are coming, that is kind of tempting!

August would be hot, hot, hot.

any ac? ...just asking...

That sounds like F-U-N! I bet we could definitely get an Orlando condo filled :)
I'd just request any weekend other than a holiday... that drive is PAINFUL on holiday weekends!

dl. :)

dldiver:
That sounds like F-U-N! I bet we could definitely get an Orlando condo filled :)
I'd just request any weekend other than a holiday... that drive is PAINFUL on holiday weekends!

dl. :)

Yep, I agree 100%, I'd definitely be interested but definitely NOT Labor Day w/e. I'm not really a fan of Key Largo when I can't get a table at Bentley's or the Fish House.

Debby, you should know better :no

OK then y'all, what weekend DOES work for you? This really does sound like fun.

Brian, I was assuming we would all be feasting potluck and bbq under Kawama's chickee (see Becky's initial post). I don't think any restaurants down there can handle 60 of us any weekend. :crafty:

catherine96821:
Ooohh if Missdirected and Walter are coming, that is kind of tempting!

August would be hot, hot, hot.

any ac? ...just asking...

OH lord yes all of them have A/C.

DebbyDiver:
OK then y'all, what weekend DOES work for you? This really does sound like fun.

Brian, I was assuming we would all be feasting potluck and bbq under Kawama's chickee (see Becky's initial post). I don't think any restaurants down there can handle 60 of us any weekend. :crafty:

Bugger a resturant - I LOVE to cook.. Open fire or kitchen, I have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom