??? 50w Hid?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

McKee Boykin

Contributor
Reaction score
Is this really a HID light?

New Dive-rite 50W HID light with 12v-24v battery + Wreck Canister. The package includes the charger and a Goodman handle on light head & instruction manual(not pictured) The burn-time of the battery is 7-10 h with 50W light head The 50 W H-1 is a adjustable beam with 45 degree to spot light-beam angle ideal for exploration diving. All equipment is in outstanding condition and working order. I bought this last year and never got to use it due to a shoulder injury, I kept the battery charged so it's still got a lot of life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• e495_1.jpg
    e495_1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 74
That is probably a 50W Halogen. The only 50W HID Dive Rite makes is not on the MLS, is not an actuator handle, has a ballast/igniter twice as big as the handle shown, and is only provided with a video reflector.

Jerry

Thanks, I'll probably pass on this light then.

Back
Top Bottom