Thursday May, 17th May Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LindaBluedolphin

Resident/Token Treehugger
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well it looks like our Ms Almity is slacking again :shakehead

Okay it is really hard to know how I did this week, as I have had major swings from day to day, and there was nothing to see last week. I am not even sure how reliable last weeks number was for a number of reasons, but using that number I am down 3.4 lbs with a NET total loss of 35.8 lbs.

I guess I am at a stage where I am sort of plateauing and maintaining with a minor degree of fluctuation, but at least the number was down today instead of up.

Hi Linda,

Well again, I'm virtually the same... I'm riding my bike alot more now, as I've hurt on of my toes, so running at the moment is a no-no. I'm now using my full 1hr lunchbreak, and going for a ride.

This weeks weightin: 150.4lbs
Last weeks weight: 150.3lbs
Loss this week: +0.1lbs
Lowest Ever: 149.1lbs
Total Loss to date: 65.9lbs
Target: 145lbs (+5.4lbs)

I better start losing a bit more weight - got my new suit arriving on Saturday - its a 'Small' size - not bad thinking I used to where a 'Large' - and that was tight when I purchased it !!!

And I've got a new toy (yes its a toy I admit it!) also coming on Sat - an Oceanic Atom2 PDC - oh yeah....:eyebrow: I was going for a slighter cheaper PDC, but as this one does 100% o2, mid dive switching etc and I'll be doing Tec soon ish I thought what the heck! hehe

Lets hope next week is a better week! - For everyone!

Speak soon!

opps... i really thought it was wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!! thatll teach me for not turning over the desk calander

well nothing to report but this mornign i got off my assssss and went for a walk and went for another one tonight

hubby is under strict instructions to kick me out of the bed tomorrow morning also

nice toy trickster!!! hope it brings you many many safe dives!

Everyone is doing so well! Very exciting!

Almity-- Hubby is doing a great job getting you moving! And good for you for moving again!

Trickster-- Hey, are you really sure that you still have any weight to lose? LOL I'll bet you're packin' on muscle now... just like Roy!

Linda-- Nice loss! Keep on walkin', girl!

Here's my stats for the week:
Today's weigh in- 251.0
This week's loss- 2.0 lbs
Challenge loss- 11.9 lbs! Time for a new challenge!
Total weight loss to date- 54 lbs

So... Do we want the same kind of challenge... another 10# one? Or how about a "who can lose the most in a month" kind of challenge? :wink:

I'm down another pound to 195, but except for diving I haven't been doing enough exercise. For the first time I actually got cold in water that was in the upper 40's F Maybe I should invest in a drysuit. Keep up the good work everyone.

Well, after two straight weeks of minor weight gains, I'm finally moving into the loss column again ... :D

Last week - 226.8
This week - 225.4
Loss this week - 1.4

I watched in disgust as my weight climbed steadily till Saturday, when it topped at about 228. Sunday I went for a long bike ride (17 miles, one hour), and starting on Monday I increased my morning stationary bike routine from 8 miles/30 minutes to 10 miles/35 minutes. That got things moving in the right direction again.

Hope to break the 225 barrier by next week's weigh-in ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'm almost done with the prednisone so I am going to jump back on the band wagon next week. That stuff still makes me too hungry. LOL

I would like to go with who can lost the most in 30 days

Am I to late to join?

I'm currently at 324 and I'm feeling like crap. The last week or so I've been so tired and the feeling of being wore out. (I'll add I did have a double ear infection, maybe that was part of it?)

I know I'm out of shape when here at the office, I can barely walk up three flights of staires without be super winded and feeling dizzy. |: So, I'm going to start working out again and get my cardio back up. I used to tech Spin classe every week. I got burned out on that and working out and I've gained a lot of weight back. (I was going to blame it on the baby coming but, I can't. I'm the fat lazy bass turd. :p)

So, if I'm not to late and I can join, I'm in.

I'm starting out at 324lbs. hopefully next week it will be less.

Michael

mwhities:
Am I to late to join?

I'm currently at 324 and I'm feeling like crap. The last week or so I've been so tired and the feeling of being wore out. (I'll add I did have a double ear infection, maybe that was part of it?)

I know I'm out of shape when here at the office, I can barely walk up three flights of staires without be super winded and feeling dizzy. |: So, I'm going to start working out again and get my cardio back up. I used to tech Spin classe every week. I got burned out on that and working out and I've gained a lot of weight back. (I was going to blame it on the baby coming but, I can't. I'm the fat lazy bass turd. :p)

So, if I'm not to late and I can join, I'm in.

I'm starting out at 324lbs. hopefully next week it will be less.

Michael

Welcome! It's never too late to join! There will be a new challenge starting tomorrow, so be sure to chime in on that thread. Of course, there's always the 30 minute/7 days a week challenge thread too. This board has been a savior for my weight loss! I hope you can find support and motivation here too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom