June update, please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Peeps,

I'm flat out at work & it's only getting worse. can some kind soul PM or email me an update on June's fun?

I will be making it, but need details on the PG - Anilao - PG bit before the piss-up at PG.

Hugs and kisses to anyone who helps...

We are just looking at that now Larry. There will be a banka leaving for Anilao on the Morning of the 10th from small LaLaguna at about 7AM and will go to Anilao and wait for the group to leave at about 2:30PM after lunch. I think we could arrange a drink or two on the boat if you are interested. It is going to be a big banka evidently as it will have to carry a lot of stuff. The total cost is $7000 PHP but split between about 15 people. It will be a Booze Cruise back I think. Tim might not come and I was wavering a bit but I think I will go. If not, it would be cheaper if the banka didn't have to wait for us to dive. What does everyone think?

Loads more, I know. I'll be in touch with you soon about just this. Might be looking at a refresher / development (no pun intended) course...

update:

mike v/simon: will be in pg for photo class starting june 3

dennis's group: from PG, june 10 at aquav.

caloy/cla group: will be at aquav june 9

matthew & liwani: lonely :rofl3:

larry/tim: i have no idea when they'll be here :D (june 8th or 9th???)

jon/jag group: leaving manila june 10 3:30am

1. jon
2. dea
3. jag
4. iris
5. van
+ gear & jag's chicharon

@jag: pards i'm diving with divenet. you?
@iris/van: will you guys dive on the 10th at aquav?

june 10th aquav: per caloy, 2 dives + buffet lunch is P1,500.
boat transfer to PG P7,000 divided equally among the group. dennis, do we share for the trip back to PG from anilao - cost P3,500?
PG to anilao on the 12th --> P3,500 still?

*-the boat we used for DOR 3 is likewise quoted at P3,500 one way PG to Aquav anilao.

@mags: i'll ask matthew if he could bring his car. maybe luke could ride with him.

any violent reactions?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom