Happy Birthday, kidspot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tim.gif

Thanks all - I actually forgot it was today till I got a call yesterday afternoon from my Mom asking what I was gonna do ... looks like I'm going to teach my first nitrox class for my celebration!

Soggy - did I miss that you're coming here to visit/dive? Details please :D (sry if you already PM'd me and I just forgot ... just forgetfullness setting in as I get older lol)

Aloha, Tim

kidspot:
PM'd me and I just forgot ... just forgetfullness setting in as I get older lol)

you're still just a puppy, wait till you get my age :wink:

Happy Birthday, Tim!

kidspot:
Soggy - did I miss that you're coming here to visit/dive? Details please :D (sry if you already PM'd me and I just forgot ... just forgetfullness setting in as I get older lol)

Heh...yeah, we pmed back a few weeks ago. I'll be in Kihei on my honeymoon from June 4-11. If you've got time to catch a couple shore dives, that would be cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom